|Language||course start date||Duration||Day||Trainer|
This 2-day course provides participants with a theoretical and experiential understanding on ways to better manage and support a child with special needs through specialised massage therapy.
1) Confidence and improved ability in handling a special needs child.
2) Effective communication with a special needs child.
3) Effective communication with parents of child with special needs.
4) Application of Specialised Massage Therapy to calm and help the child’s general well-being :
- Less meltdown.
- Decrease anxiety.
- Longer attention span.
- Improvement in visual function.
- Positive effect on mobility.
- Positive effect on social function.
- Improvement in cognitive skills.
- Improvement in health.