|Language||course start date||Duration||Day||Trainer|
This 2-day course provides participants with a theoretical and experiential understanding on mindfulness-based stress reduction tools that enable a child to manage stress and anxiety, regains emotional balance and an improvement in the overall well-being.
1) Able to identify a stressed-up child.
2) Application of Mindfulness-Based Stress
Reduction Techniques for a child:
- Awareness of inner thoughts and emotions
- Build strong and stable attention skills
- Build resilience
- Able to handle stress and negative thinking
- Gain greater clarity of mind
- Experience calm and peaceful feelings
- Increase well-being
- Build self-esteem
- Positive relationship with others
3) Enhanced parent-child relationship.
4) Build strong family.
5) Professionals working with children are able to effectively manage a child’s mental well-being.